Visions and Values
Our vision and values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Developing and inspiring life long learners
The mission of our school is to provide the highest quality of education within a Catholic ethos. Through the love of God, we will foster individual uniqueness, working hard using the talents God has given us for the good of other people and to achieve our best. Together, with our families, our parish and our local community, we seek to create a safe, happy school and become confident and caring citizens.
- Encourage perseverance and commitment through the home-school agreement
- Enable children to develop the necessary skills to overcome challenges they may face and enjoy the fruits of their success
- Develop respect for themselves and others by providing good role models within the school structure who display trust, honesty and fairness towards individuals, personal belongings and the communal environment
- Promote and model equality, encompassing race, gender and creed
- Ensure that each child has equal access to the curriculum
- Create a happy, stimulating, safe environment which allows children to be creative and flexible, whilst reaching their full potential
- Encourage children to have the confidence to express themselves without fear of ridicule
- Celebrate cultural diversity within our school and the wider community
Through these aims we incorporate our values to develop the whole person and raise standards in our school